30 September 2011

LIttle Party Pieces


Birthday cakes are VERY important to my children. Only, they never eat theirs. It's not that they don't like them, they're simply too excited on their big day to deal with a slice of cake. These, however, they will eat. Introducing the simplest mini muffins: 3 ingredients - 3 steps. Optional: decorating. Child's play, really. Less than 20 minutes from start to finish, you can even knock these up in the morning to take to school.

I adapted a recipe I read here. Since cup measures don't mean very much to me, here's my metric version. It works - whether it bears much resemblance to its inspiration, I couldn't possibly say. Makes 24.

Ingredients:
240 g Nutella
2 eggs
10 tbsp flour

 
Preparation:
1. Stir eggs into Nutella, fold in the flour.
2. Pour into a greased mini muffin tin.
3. Bake ca. 12 minutes at 180 C. 


Optional:
Decorate with icing and fancy sweets. 
Better still: ask your child to help. 
 

No comments: